The greatest benefit to working at Options is satisfaction in being part of a progressive organization that provides quality support to individuals with developmental disabilities. You will make a difference in people's lives. You'll meet lots of interesting people and will hopefully feel valued in the work that you do and in the unique contribution you make. Many of our direct support workers work part-time schedules, but full-time employment is often available.
All hourly employees receive the following benefits:
- Workers Compensation Insurance
- Holiday premiums for 9 major holidays
- Professional liability insurance
Hourly employees working 30 hours or more also receive:
- Paid vacation
- Paid sick leave
- Medical and dental insurance
- Group term life insurance
- Short and long-term disability insurance
- Section 125 plan
Hourly employees working 35 hours or more also receive:
- Annual longevity payment after 2 consecutive years of employment equaling 4% of annual wages
And we serve cookies on paydays!